You don't need another dashboard. The Insights Driven Product Manager is your essential guide on how to track less and get more insights from your data to make better product decisions.
"Only 10% of product teams are able to validate their most important product decisions with data." — The State of Product Analytics.
What you will get
- 50+ pages of pragmatic advice and practical frameworks on how to define better metrics, get more insights and build a data driven culture in your organisation
- Exclusive expert insights from John Cutler (Product Evangelist at Amplitude) and Crystal Widjaja (Reforge writer, ex SVP Growth at Gojek)
- A worksheet attachment with practical exercises and templates that you can apply to your products straight away
- The ebook comes in PDF format, EPUB (for most eReaders) and MOBI (optimised for Kindle)
Key topics covered
- How to avoid metrics overload and learn to focus on the essential metrics only
- The 5 key elements of becoming more insights driven
- How to standardise and define your essential metrics
- Creating a holistic view for the organisation that combines business and product metrics
- Nitty gritty examples on how to make metrics more useful and actionable
- When to use qualitative vs quantitative data
- How to effectively share your insights with your stakeholders and teams
You can also scroll through the images on the top to view the entire table of contents ⬆️
What other people say
"I wish I had found something like this sooner. It is very well written with great advice. A lot of the time new product managers, or even experienced ones struggle with a structured approach to metrics. Reading this book was pure delight, enlightenment, and a refresher to identify and focus on the most important metrics, use them to learn, and let them be the guide for the actions." — Atif Iqbal, Product Manager FinTech
"A valuable guide for both new and experienced Product Managers to help them focus on metrics that truly matter!" — Quinnie Chen, PM & Co-founder @Mindcellar
"Really well written! A book that is succinct and insightful! 🙌🏽" — Kinanti Desyanandini, Product Designer
Who this ebook is for
- Product Managers of technology products who want to become more insights driven
- Business leaders who want to use better data insights to inform product roadmaps
- Product ops, designers, engineers or marketers who want to learn about product metrics and tools
About the author
I'm a VP of Product, writer and speaker at global product conferences. I had zero analytics knowledge when I first started my PM career. Over the last 10+ years, I have led a wide range of B2B and B2C applications across APAC, Europe and the US. I am now using my learnings to help product organisations mature their analytics practices.
I like to bring my pragmatic German approach to product management. I strongly believe that data doesn't have to be overwhelming and by tracking less (but better), you can get more insights from your data and make more informed business decisions.
50+ pages in PDF format packed with expert advice, practical frameworks and techniques on how to track less and get more insights from your metrics (+attachment with reusable worksheets and templates).